Monday, November 15, 2010

Mastering Forgiveness

wendyusuallywanders.wordpress.com
Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?  But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. Psalm 130:1-4

Below was what I wrote on facebook just a few days ago because I felt it in my heart that I should have said this many years ago to a lot of people whom I had erred (knowingly or unknowingly) or had erred me, too.  Sometimes I tend to forget that beyond all the pride and ego I could possibly master, it is still more Godly and humanely to ask forgiveness and to forgive. Has not God forgiven me too?


"Forgiving, forgetting, letting go and even asking forgiveness for the wrong things we've done in the past to people we met but had forgotten to say these things wholeheartedly.

God bless us."

 

(c) November 15, 2010 - Luisa Mercado

No comments: