Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Because God Loves Me!

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects

      I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14
 
I tried to get a picture of myself today just for fun.  I  rarely do this because I always like to stay out from the camera.  A lot of friends know this even in church.  I am sort of camera-shy.  

Yet, today I feel like doing it.   I got this just a minute ago through pizap.com.  I felt good.  Now I know.  Yes, how wonderful it is that He made me.  God loves me.  I am very happy!

I am sharing the happiness with you.

Reflection from Luisa Mercado
(c) Luisa Mercado; February 5, 2011  

1 comment:

Laura O in AK said...

Following you back from the Where in the World hop. I love that you did a photo of yourself. I rarely am IN a picture as I'm usually taking the pictures.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you'll be back soon.

Laura O in AK @ daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com